Internet Marketing Is The Process Of Promoting A Business Or Brand And Its Products Or Services Over The Internet Using Tools That Help Drive Traffic, Leads, And Sales.
What Is Internet Marketing?
Why Internet Marketing?
Here are some stats gathered from around the web to help give you an idea of why internet/content marketing stands tall:
- By 2019, content marketing is set to be an industry worth $313 billion.
- 91 percent of businesses already are convinced of its power and have already adopted it as an essential marketing tactic.
- Content marketing costs 62 percent less than traditional, outbound marketing, but pulls in 3x as many leads.
- If you’re a small business with a blog, you’ll rake in 126 percent more lead growth than your competitors without a blog.
- If you have a blog and publish content, you’re likely to get 434 percent more indexed pages on Google, on average.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising.
- It’s interruptive, obstructive, and intrusive.
- Traditional advertising focuses on pushing messages at the consumer to get them to buy.
- Traditional ads are persistent.
- Internet users can just click away from ads if they don’t want to see them.
- Marketers who use it publish content that teaches, inspires, guides, or solves a problem for their target audience.
- Consumers can interact with the brand organically and share their content on social media.
- Trust is forged, Authority is established, Connections happen.
Boost Your Online Presence With Us.
Get Best Online Marketing Consultation & See Results Yourself.
Your Need Internet Marketing For Your Product We Will Help You Get The Results You Are Looking For Which You Can See In Real-time, Online Marketing Improve Your Brand Awareness And Improve Your Sales At The Same Time. Contact Us So That We Can Work Together To Improve Your Brand.